Covid 19: We are aware, cautious and prepared.
Let’s start with the basics. Travel. You are doing this either because it’s your business to do so or because you really want to spend some quality time in Jaipur. Either ways here are some rules you need to agree with before booking with us:
- Nothing less than 3 nights. This is the ‘minimum guarantee’ required to keep our doors open and SAFE in such uncertain times. The brand new pricing is done keeping this in mind.
- All three meals will be made here for you. Authentic homemade rajasthani seasonal kitchen. In case you go out for work or sight-seeing, we will pack the lunch and snacks for you. Made under our observation. We do not want you to increase your risk. You have already invited it by deciding to travel.
- Pack your lunch box and water bottles. Please get your own. One size doesn’t fit all. And fill your bottles only from our RO PLANT. We have a strict sanitation regime and ph level checks are done on daily basis.
- Keep 5 yards distance. At any common space apart from your room. Be it restaurant where you might find other guests or when you are interacting with our staff member.
- Zero Touch Check-in/Check out/Other services: All guests are expected to wear their own mask and gloves in common places for us to ensure zero touch environment at all touch points. Your room is free of such rules. Our staff will abide by all these standards.
- Doctor on call: We have enough Doctors in this neighbourhood. They are available, on-call anytime of the day.
- We live on premise: The owner and manager Anshu, stays on location with his elderly parents. They are both in their 70s now, considering the risk, we have decided to open only a few rooms for now.
Authentic homemade rajasthani seasonal kitchen.
Be ready to sample some authentic household taste that has been part of our lives for many generations. The pandemic has drawn us to our roots and like everybody else, we too have started recollecting and preparing the age-old recipes, which fell out of vogue with the advent of electric refrigerators and ovens. From now on, we will be telling these delicious seasonal stories fresh from our kitchen, every day of the year. Be it the main course, your breakfast cereal, melting dessert or a mid-day surprise snack. It will be seasonal produce, sourced locally and everything will get done fresh. This is what an average housewife in Jaipur is used to. My mother is no different and the taste. Umm you have to eat it to believe it. You can place your requests a day before but it’s really up to her if she makes it the same day or introduces us to its close kin. Even better.
All prices are in INR. It includes per day rent and all 3 meals for an individual (MAP).
- INR 1650 if you are Vegetarian/ Vegan.
- And 1950 if you prefer Non-Vegetarian.
The rooms are available in following sizes:
- Single Special
- Double Bubble
- Triple Bed Family Trove (3)
- Quadruple Bed Family Dorm (4)
- Quintuple Bed Family Inn (5)
Note: GST will be applicable as per Govt. norms.